Thursday 28 July 2011

Jam jar

Hello my peeps , wossup , how are you doing , I'm fine thanks you (he says with a blocked nose and half asleep) , firstly I have to apologise for not updating my page in a week ( I was unable to log on , I believe that either technology has a vendetta against me or I'm an idiot and I do not know how to use a simple keyboard , although I like to believe the former , the latter is true).

But anyway ..... Todays subject is as you can see jam jar , the reason I chose todays subject is mostly dedicated to the primi piati's drink (the most awsome) served in a actual jam jar it consists of of red bull , bacardi white rum , mainstay cane and some other beverages that I for some reason cannot remember(strange) but anyway (what was my point again) , uhmmmm, I just forgot what my point was that I was going to make , but to all my primi piatti virgins , one which I was until about 21:30 last night I would highly recommend it their food is extremely delicious and the service is out of this world ( yes I just plugged a chain restaurant on my blog and no I'm not getting paid "yet")

Oh yes what I was going to say before the thoughts(the many of them) got in the way was that my head is like a jam jar , the reason for this analogy (yes its the big people words time again, no I still do not know what they mean , I only use them to seem educated) is because my mind is like that primi jam jar its a combination of many good things that can be bad for you , for eg. I'm constantly thinking (good) some people will say that's a good thing (yes it is if your mind makes sense to yourself, well mine does not) well basically my mind is always racing with arb and random thoughts which for some reason does not always stay inside my head (apparently my mouth truly is a hole in which everything I think just seems to fall out of) but then again my racing mind can also be a good thing because I'm not a fighter , not anymore ( not since discovering that I have the ability to confuse my opponent into submission , by just opening that hole and letting the shit fall out) , I'm the king of fighters. But anyway that is my blog for the day (I think) , for future ref I will try and update as much as possible . Goodbye peeps cyas

No comments:

Post a Comment