Wednesday 20 July 2011

My gene pool

Goodmorrow my fellow plebs (no insult intended but if you do feel a sting all I will say is hehehe) but anyway the subject of todays rant is my gene pool yes my gene pool.

Weelll let me get started on this pool we speaking of , I am of coloured origins ( the rest of the world calls us mixed race ) I've got ash brown hair (its hair with a kink in it , so it looks like matted dog hair*woof woof*) I have a mixture of hazel and green eyes (or as the high school gals said "you've got weird eyes") those are the items the items that attracted the wife to myself , yes "its the eyes the chicks dig the eyes" but anyway , I also have light yellowish skin colour ,( no I do not have jaundice , or kidney failure, and I'm nt sure if self inflicted liver failure might bring about this particular result) . My baby bro and myself looks very much alike except he has pitch black hair . And my sister looks almost looks chinese from a certain angle ( except a bit taller) .

Well now I know you will think that I sound like I might have swann dived into the white hand side on the deep end of the gene pool , but now here comes my mixed blood , I might have passed the apartheid era pencil test just as long as I did notopen my mouth you see I have this little problem I speak with coloured accent I do not find it a problem but this confuses people because alota people makes presumption about my race ( I'm usually mistaken for being white especially by my african brothers) , so the looks on the faces of the people is hilarious when I open my mouth to speak . Ok wait let me stop with this idiocy before I further confuse myself so cya folks

No comments:

Post a Comment