Friday 15 July 2011

Driving noddy's car

Good morning my peeps whassup ...... Todays subject is something I find extremely important , that is poor perceptions on good cars due to their looks and their size , I made this mistake most of my driving life and I've only been driving for more or less 5yrs so its extensive .....not really but considering that I have a love hate relationship with driving ( I hate the fact that I love it so much) but anyway the reason why my headline is driving noddy's car mostly concerns the car my wife (justellabella) recently bought and how I've actually come to actually love driving the car ( I actually like her noddy car a uno more than my own a beast of a jetta) , I personally was never a fan of uno's until I drove this cherry red little monster I always thought they were stupid looking cars driven by grandmas and mom's but guess what I was wrong ( and I hate being wrong , even though it happens often , yes I can admit that I'm more often wrong than right , just don't tell the wife) but anyway like I said I've learned to love that car just in the week that she has had it , even though the wife says I look stupid driving it because , I'm kinda big and the car is too small for me ( I think she is just jealous just because I don't drive the car I wear it mxm , but anyhow I drove the to work this morning from my home to the city and what joy to drive (sigh) but anyway my point is dnt judge a book by its cover no matter hw small it is ..... But anyway I gotta go and whup ass now so cheers for now

No comments:

Post a Comment