Monday 18 July 2011

Gym time

good morning ,good afternoon ,and good evening to one and all , how are we doing on this beautiful day on gods green earth (ok now I'm done being civil for the week , its monday I've gotta start my week of with a bang) , but anyhow today's subject is all about my experiences that I've had at virgin active and how its affecting impressionable young mind (or lack thereof) .

Well to start off this is not my first time going to any form of gym I use to belong to a local gym in the town I reside in , it was not fancy ( but it was useful) , I then discontinued my patronage at this particular gym(being a sissy boy I couldn't handle a little pain)<= the truth, => my version ( ja hey I don't need the gym its not really a challenge for me hey) , but anyway back to the point I was so eloquently trying to make ( see I also know big words , I don't know the meaning of or even know how to use properly) the gym after leaving the small town gym , I won't put it lightly or candyt coat it but I gained weight ( I became a fat ass) , I then joined the police force , went to the police college and yet again lost all that weight ( truth be told I resembled a half baked lolly pop) well to cut a long story short , I returned home started my job and settled down , back into my comfort zone ( yet again giving my ass its own zip code and telephone number) .

Now you see this is where my blog starts to make sense , well about 3 weeks ago I decided once again to join a gym (this time a international chain) in the city , well things started off great , I felt great i, I actually felt awsome after my first session , but during my second session the poop hit the fan , its during this session after my work out and shower, saw something that has scarred me for the rest of my no good life , why is it that old men in particular aimlessly walk around the gymn locker room with no clothes on , do they forget they are naked or are they trying to prove a point , if so what is it and why , because quite frankly I've attended a autopsy , I've seen and touched dead people but nothing has repulsed me more than that incident .

So please old guys (yes that's you grey haired dudes with the big bellies) please be considerate and do not let willy swim in the wild , because god knows I do (I repeat ' I do not) want to lokk up from tying my shoe laces and see it , please & thank you . Thank you for reading my blog today , I do enjoy ur visits , I'm gonna be goin now cheers ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment