Monday 18 July 2011

Do i know you

Two posts in one day , its a bit unusual esp. Coming from myself , a person who does not blog over weekends , but this is something I have to say before I forget . Its who the hell do you think you are asking me for my water , do I know you just because someone put you in a taxi and gave you the perception that you own the roads you think you can sit in your vehicle , roll down ur window in traffic and practically demand MY water , well brother I don't know you , I don't want to know you annd as far as I'm concerned you don't exist so next time you ask / demand water have the decency to pull over get out and ask nicely and if I refuse my damn water don't you dare swear my mother because brother that will be your last words ....... My ode to the taxi driver and sliding door operator , c'ya

No comments:

Post a Comment