Monday 18 July 2011

Why I hate my boss

Good morning everybody ..... Ja well I can't really say its a good morning now can I , my reason for this is well because I hate my god damn politically appointed useless lout of a commander , he is one of those praise the wrong doers and pick on those who struggle to keep their head above water , the people he praised was involved in two shooting incidents but I get wrapped over the knuckles because I drank coffee on parade , really I get told I dnt have discipline , me , fuck it I walk to my crime scenes , I walk to and from my complainants and I get told I don't have discipline , my god man , why don't you go check my fucking track record , and another thing don't you tell me about when you were at college because I'm not interested in your stupid past , all I ask of you is to not mess with my day , because you do not know how my day has started so do not presume you the sun does not shine out of your ass . But anyway thank you for letting me vent on this area you do not know me so I apologise for ofloading my priblems on you ....... Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment