Thursday 14 July 2011

My life anew

Hey wotsup my peeps , the subject of today's blog is my life anew , what it basically means is , that I actually don't have anything to say right now so because I have a blog I've gotta put up something , even if its nonsensical ramblings of a madman .

But anyhow My life anew .....let's see , aaahhh yes what I wanna say is for the past 3 yrs I've been trying to embrace change , I've been trying to grow as a person and grow up as a husband , there are many factors that has spurned on this need to change , the first is the fact that in my previous life ( when I was single) I had basically learned look out for myself because I had literally adopted the adage its the survival of the fittest , I had become a cold calculating bastard , but since having someone to share my life with I've had to learn that I no longer come first , I'm still learning how to share my emotions (which I still find difficult) being a man and all , but that is how I started my life anew a accept everyday of my new and scary life as a challenge and I dnt give up easily . That's all I have to say today so pip pip and cheerio

No comments:

Post a Comment