Monday 11 July 2011

The good ,the bad & the ugly

Hey there whatsup world how are you doing (I'm trying to improve my grammar) along with my manners hehe that's a work in progress apparently ......but anywho the point of todays rant is to let yall in on the brilliant day I'm having . First of all today I actually woke up on the right side of the bed (which if you ask my missus rarely ever happens , not being a morning person and all) , well the reason for my good behaviour / mood or whatever the masses calls it is due to the fact that yesterday that yesterday the missus bought herself her beauty (a little noddy car also known as a fiat uno) which also made our jetta my jetta whoooo! That's the good.

The bad is the fact that same uno has small problems thus making it as yet undrivable for her at this point in time which disappoints her and elle shows her disappointment (the biggest puppy dog eyes) so now it requires alota manual labour from myself not that I mind any form of labour to make her happy but father in law is not the type of person to wait for the weekend so yes that means I work this afternoon and tonight bleugh but I'm more than willing to do so" sacrifices must be made for the greater good"

Buuuut anyway now on to the ugly as of today I was put on a forced coke restriction the wife being concerned for health and all and also due to the fact that I might have a slight addiction to the stuff (which I don't) it just tastes so damn good and I've got this unquenchable thirst when I dnt have atleast a can of it but I'm not addicted ......so ja that's all I got to say for now so cya peeps I see ya in the near distant future

1 comment:

  1. My cousin, Punctuation is your friend.
    Examples of punctuation marks:

    The Semi Colon (no, it is not next to your small intestine) -> ;

    The Comma (no, it is not Afrikaans for "come mother") -> ,

    The Fullstop (sounds like a rugby position, right?) -> .

    Hope this helps
    *big smile*
    :)

    ReplyDelete