Monday 1 August 2011

a kick in the nuts

Hello my peeps wotsup I'm not good or great but anyway today's subject is a kick in the nuts mainly due to this past weekend ....this past weekend was a real kick in the nuts (maybe not the entire weekend just the parts concerning the car and my gorilla faced supervisor (yip I still hate him).

Okay first of all I have to apologise because todays episode of day of my life will be short and sweet because I'm not feeling very well , ok ja back to the subject the reason why some of the weekend was a kick in the nuts mainly because this entire weekend I was having car problems (the damn thing wouldn't start)but anyway this weekend was not also all doom and gloom mixed with some embarrassment this weekend I also discoverd the value of true friendship (yes I'm in touch with my feminine side so?) I also saw my lovely lady win the bay style award for the most stylish media personality category (big ups babe I'm proud of you and now the world knows what I've always known , its the fact that you've got class and you've got a style of your own . Only the best and brightest in the world are recognised for their talents and attributes no matter how big or small the reward you receive is just remember you are the best in this world and the next , you are a shining star the brightest in the sky do not let that light fade . But anyway I'm now done with todays rant I will catch you the flipside my peeps. Guess its not a goodbye yet it seems I forgot to mention why my supervisor pissed me off again it seems to him that I am lazy ( on friday morning at about 06:50 when having the respect to greet him he duely informs me that I am lazy because for one weekend out of many I did not work night shift) its one of my pet peeves to be called lazy or for somebody to insinuate such a thing I wish I could kick his ass , now I'm done cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment