Sunday 7 August 2011

The apologies of a rookie hero

Goodmorning folks how are you doing , I hope your all doing well ....... Now on to the important things in life , to apologise to all my readers and followers , well for the travesty of ignoring all of you lately , how does one apologise , a simple "hey yo I'm sorry ok" , won't just cut it or how about oops my bad *thinking face* .....nah that won't work either, or would it , nah that's just the cheap way out , and I don't do cheap (anymore) .

Well let me first start off by explaining where I was for the past two weeks , ok firstly the main reason why I have not blogged or even checKed my bkog was because I actually started to focus on mt work again (don't judge me we all slack off sometimes, some of us more than others) secondly because of all these shows and awards and rain etc etc I've had to drive in to work (not fun because I just seem to attract other vehicles , in my general direction) and a accident last week friday on our way home has shook me up a bit (yes that means more swearing and a lot more sulking *big baby*) , but none of these excuses gave me a reason for ignoring you , yell its affected sob much that I've fallen an entire 42 places in the blog grader (the wife must be ecstatic) , but back to my asking for your forgiveness , if you (my readers and followers that hus stuck around waiting for the next edition of my rants and raves) will find it in your hearts to forgive me , I will make the solemn oath not to disappoint you again , so I apologise for realls not that cheap internet or marketing apologies this is an actual apology , and also thank you for waiting for me to post , well this is the end I guess I will catch you on the flipside folks , ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment