Tuesday 9 August 2011

A funny thing happend on the way .........

A funny thing happened on the way to the office this morning , this morning while writing up todays edition of the daily rant it mysteriously disappeared / dissipated and now is gone so now it gave me a chance to set up a new blog (which I hope will not disappear , but anyway I'm hoping your lady's day was brilliant please gents do not take it for granted that because there are such days as mommy's day and womans day that you must only treat them as special on those specific days you must treat your lady with the utmost respect and dignity , she more than deserves it , yes I am guilty of either ignoring and sometimes losing my temper but I'm inly human after all (just to add I know my male friends think of them what you will , has taught me , how to treat a lady) you don't have to bad mouth , be disrespectful to her and break her spirit because it will prove nothing other than that you are a weak coward , now that all that is done I'm now done sucking up

P.s hun I was told this morning that I'm one of the branches top performers I'm freaking awsome , awsome!!!! (Yes I blew my own horn , hehehehehe , and no I've not become one of those ( those dudes you wanna kick into oblivion) that is all for today, cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment