Monday 1 August 2011

In desperate need of some serious help

Good morning my peeps , how are we doing on this mist filled beautiful day? If you are well then I am glad. Okay now that we got around the formalities let's get started on todays rant. As you can see todays rant is a desperate plea for some serious help (seriously) , the help I'm desperately seeking is of a psychological or therapy , the reason for my plea is because I've been getting angry a lot as of late I've also been irratable and down right scary ( I've even scared the shit out of myselF), I've been suffering of fatigue I do not know why this has been happening , but I fear it might affect my life adversely (I mean it might bring and end to my marriage , it scares me, it is also making me lose the respect of my friends and family) if someone has advice or if you are able to help a desperate man I would highly appreciate it thanks you and I will be indebted to you

But now on a lighter note I actually got my automobile to start on its own for the past two days I think it most probably was the threat I made (I was ready to douse it with paraffin gel and use a blowtorch to ignite it) the threat to make roasted marshmallows over it or use it as a barbecue (no I really was gonna do it, if the wife did not stop me you know the voice of reason etc etc , blah blah) , but today it (the car) works as if it did not piss me off thoroughly yeah for intimidating inanimate objects that can most probably kill you if it were truely
Living . But anyway I hope you enjoy todays edition cya

No comments:

Post a Comment