Monday 19 December 2011

What do i compare thee to?

Hello to the weird and wonderful inter-world , how you be hanging , anyway firstly I gotta say that the above heading has got fudge all to do with my current post , if you have not realised by now I'm a closet nutcase , in other words unlike other crazy people out there I don't show it outwardly I keep it to my damn self , and secondly I don't have a much to say today , the only thing that comes to my mind is the joys of being a prospective daddy (yes the ball and chain is preggies and yes I'm sure its mine ;) love ya hun) , well the joys of being a almost daddy is : 1 not being able to sleep , being constantly worried if mini me is healthy if he / she is still alive or if I'm paranoid and there is nix to worry about.

The other joys are the wife's constant mood swings ( in a span of 5 min I can go from being the most amazing husband , to a uncaring piece of eating breathing crap ) *yes I'm abused HELP!!!!!* but in all honesty I would endure that even if it does not seem that way to the old lady just as long as both her and my unborn baby is healthy and kinda mentally stable , anyway to continue I also get to eat alota take aways , because I get to enjoy the wifes cravings *score me* , I get to watch my wife suffer with the burden of carrying a child with my huge head *it aint fun* but yes I am looking forward to assisting my wife with the changing of the nappies and burping and washing and raising of my child *dont look so shocked* so if anyone has advice or a prayer *for the child* it would be highly appreciated

Shot bru , rookiedaddy signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment