Wednesday 14 December 2011

I posted this on the wrong damn blog

Wednesday, 14 December 2011

The return of the rookiehero after my exorcism

Hhhhheeeeeelllllloooooo !!!!!!!!! Damn it feels empty here where be errybody , how yall doin I'm good thanx for askin , but anyway , let's get down to beesnees , let me first start off by apologising for my haihatus / the reason why I have not posted in a while , the number reason would be that I actually had nothing to say shocking aint it but yip I was at a loss for any sort of material thus I did not want to bore yall , secondly I've actually pretended to do my job , and thirdly my boss has pissed me off soooo much that I've actually sub-consciously blocked him out , but he still remains a slobbering buffoon with no sense of the common kind of which I'm convinced is still maintaining his virginity , its true I've seen how he cowers from the ladies during our morning meetings (the fucking wanker) .

But let's get down to the actual reason for today's blog , its about my involuntary exorcism yesterday afternoon by my (now ex) g.p . Ok let me start at the beginning of why I went to consult the exorcist , well its starts out with the fact that for these past few weeks I've been feeling stressed out and under alota pressure , thus making me tense , giving me mood swings , tired and irritable ( I'm going to take this opportunity to blame weight gain on this stress , (don't judge me)), but anyway , after one of my many of my erratic ( pls read erratic , not erotic) outbursts the ball and chain convinced me to consult (what I mistaking'ly believed was) my doctor to 1: establish if my depression is making its star studded comeback or 2: if I maybe need a simple relaxint (I would actually prefer the latter) , but anyway I eventually decided to go yesterday.

Well after waiting an hour ( let's bear in mind I was the second person there) I eventually went into the church of dr ...... (Insert name here) , I wait another 10 min I eventually get my consultation , well to make a long story unrepettive I told him my sad story , now me ( the idiot I am) expecting some doctorly advice was taken aback by the doctors first question (which was if I'm a muslim) , to which I respond no , (to which he responds , well it does not matter because he was going to have the "talk" with me anyway) , huh the talk ? But okay I'm willing to listen , well let me say if I wanted to speak about my inner demons I will go to church if want medical advice I will go to my damn doctor , well this hour consultation for which I am obviously paying for and hearing about how demons , and evil spirits are destroying my marriage and how I am possessed the rev dr ...... (Insert name here)then proceeds to exercise my demons and then he (eventually) writes up my script for a relaxant well then again those voices in my head told me that I was being pranked so I was waiting for the crew of candid camera to emerge from the book case behind the dr , needless to say they did not , so maybe I am possessed and it explains all my previous blogs . Now to all my religious readers please don't get me wrong I believe in god and I also believe in living a "clean" life but I belive in that there is a time and place for everything I also do not believe in forcing my religion on another person , so if you feel insulted or some similar feeling I do apologise .

Ok that's enough from me today , ten / four , cya

No comments:

Post a Comment