Tuesday 20 December 2011

December 21 2012

Oh my god the world is ending , boo hoo boo hoo , I am so fucking afraid that I've stopped living my life and started looking forward to whatever happens a year from today.

The above statement is entirely not true , as a matter of fact I'm sick and fucking tired of all these people , scientists and programmes that tells me that the world is going to end on dec 21 2012 , firstly I don't really give a fuck , because whatever happens then should not and will not dictate how I should live my life today , I'm only posting this rant because I'm a fan of the history channel and quite frankly every second programme speaks of the mian's "prediction" of five thousand years ago, so that means I have not been able to watch that particular channel , now the worst thing has possibly happened , this craze has now spread to all social networks , it makes me sick so please world stop your shit or I'm leaving damnit.

Rookiehero signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment