Sunday 7 October 2018

My opinion on why the Xbox is my choice

Heya!!!!!!!!!

The first piece of tech I wish to discuss is my Xbox oneS, It is an oldie but a goodie
I have had the specific console for little over a year and to be honest both myself and my son loves it, then again I have been a fan of the Xbox for over ten  years, since I bought my very first 360, it was slimline with an additional 500gb internal storage(bought separately I must add), I had that console for little over six years and had a collection of over 80 discs and about 30 digital downloads within my collection, I also purchased a collectible chrome 360 controller as well as ammo box charger, needless to say I loved my console and did everything within my means to look after it, until one weekend away, upon returning home we came home to a completely ransacked home and all our belongings are stolen or destroyed including the console.

I replaced the console with a newer model but, to be honest, it never felt the same, I had the "newer" console for a little over a year before I decided to take a leap and officially upgrade to the One S and to be honest I have not looked back since then.

It is the Xbox One S (white) with 500Gb internal memory, with blue-ray and video streaming, and HDR, I have also been a member of Xbox live and recently joined the game pass service, which to be honest with is totally awesome, namely because where else would I play Forza Horizon 4 on the day of release without fighting off fanboys to purchase a hard copy, and over 100 other titles all for only R150.00 per month, and it is not streaming but an actual download, one of the other benefits of the Xbox one is the backward compatibility, in other words, I get to play my collection of 360 games without keeping the replacement.


No comments:

Post a Comment